Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

No Jimmy, No 2

Dear Jimmy Jimereno,
I am writing this letter because I want you to know child labor is wrong. The children suffer unreasonable conflicts with you and Mrs. Witherspoon. Please listen to our reasons.
My first reason is that our sources tell us that your children eat coffee beans and dirt. They also tell us that the children wear diapers because you won't allow bathroom breaks. Do you know how SICK that is. Man that's wrong.
My second is the children don't have to kiss you at night. Also, the children don't have to make you a big dinner every night and watch you to eat it. That the unreasonable thing I've heard.

Shame on you Jimmy,
Claire M. Hawthorne
Keily B. Blackmon
Troi E. Sparks
Ileana S. Bell

2 comments:

  1. Jimmy, you should be a shame of yourself. FREE THE CHILDREN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not agree with you ladies more. Thank you for putting together such a concise, well-thought-out argument. See you soon (I have the horse tie!).

    ReplyDelete